Can You Really Get Back with Your Ex?
Sometimes, relationships end. In many cases, both partners agree to this split, even if it may be slightly harder to accept for one party than for the other.
Yet there are times, as well, where one of the two parties is really not ready for this end. Or, sometimes, a relationships ends and, after a period of time, one of the two understands they were much happier in the relationship and want to get that back.
Whatever the reason is for trying to get your ex back, the reality is that it often feels like an impossible challenge. The Magic of Making Up is an extremely successful program that promises to help you get your ex back by T.W. ‘T Dub’ Jackson.
What Is The Magic of Making Up?
The program is designed for men and women alike who are trying to get back with their partner after a relationship has ended. It is unique, because it takes a new perspective at breakups: it doesn’t see them as an end, but rather as a specific situation that show something needs to be repaired.
T Dub, an army veteran, has been happily married for almost 20 years. His background is in internet marketing and he has used his knowledge on how to build relationships with business partners and applied these principles in couples.
How Does it Work?
The Magic of Making Up, which costs less than a dinner out, is delivered instantly, electronically in a few distinct parts. It starts by giving you an explanation of the program and some tips on how to assess yourself. This leads into creating a successful strategy on how to get your ex back.
You will then learn information that will help you to understand why the relationship ended in the first place. This can be quite hard hitting, but the following chapter – ‘Don’t Panic – Your Key to Winning back Their Love’ – helps you to calm down and reassess yourself.
At this point, you will learn how to review the negatives in yourself, your partner and your relationship. This is the start of fixing the problem.
Re-kindle The Fire
Now, the really important part of the program kicks in, showing you how you can restart the romance and attraction. This includes a chapter on how third parties are able to help you. Specifically, this is about going on dates with others. At the same time, it shows you how you can handle your ex dating others.
You will then start to learn how you can reconnect and how, once you have reconnected, you can let the love flow again without going over old arguments and upsets. You will be provided with a range of techniques that will help you to rekindle that flame, but in a way that allows you to start afresh.
Finally, the program helps you discover how you can move on if necessary. Sometimes, the damage is just too extensive and there is no way you can fix it again. You must, in this case, learn how to hold your head up high and move on with your life with happiness.
What I Liked about the Magic of Making Up
- The program is suitable for men and women alike.
- It helps you to understand why relationships break up from an outside perspective. You will receive clarity of your own feelings and you will be able to see how a breakup is a phase, not the end.
- It is an easy to understand, straightforward program. The information is very clear, in plain English, and you don’t need a degree in psychology to understand it.
- The program helps you fix a relationship, but it also helps you fix issues within yourself.
- The program has been around for some time and has received an insane number of positive reviews; many of those coming from visitors to RelationshipAdviceHelp.com, I am happy to say!
- The program focuses on actions and results. This sets it apart from other programs that seem to only discuss concepts and theories.
- The program includes some lovely quotes that help to personalize the entire issue and show you that you are not the only one who has gone through these problems.
- It’s very affordable.
- The program is honest in saying some relationships cannot be salvaged. It helps you to see how you can move on if that applies to your personal situation.
What I Didn’t Like About The Magic of Making Up
- It feels that the eBook wasn’t actually proofread properly. While the message is very clear, people who have issues with grammar and spelling will be very irritated by this.
- T Dub himself has a marketing background, not a counselling or relationship background, yet he does seem to relate better to people than many trained professionals.
- There have been a few complaints about it being impossible to reach email support at different times, perhaps because the program is so popular. On the other hand, the program is so easy to understand that it is unlikely you will need email support anyway.
The Final Verdict
While The Magic of Making Up was written by a down-home guy from Arkansas and not some New York specialist, it has been around for quite some time and tens of thousands of men and women from all over the world have said they have benefited from it. That in its own gives it a lot of credibility.
It is a very easy to understand program that is successful from every angle, not in the least because it also provides a lot of advice on what to do if there is no way to solve the relationship.
The program itself was first released in 2007, and it has become a true bestselling hit since then. This is a program that is straight to the point that gives people a new perspective on their relationship as a whole and their ex-partner and themselves on an individual level.
If nothing else, it gives you an insight into who you are, what actions have led to the relationship breakdown and how you can feel good about yourself again. Being written in plain English, this program is suitable for everybody, men and women alike. And, while the goal is to help people get their ex back, it also teaches them how to walk away with pride in themselves if things really don’t work out.
Have personally seen so many positive results, I wholeheartedly recommend this program.