Yes, You Really Can Get Back With Your Ex!
Nobody likes breaking up, not the person doing the breaking up and certainly not the person being broken up with. Oftentimes, it feels hugely unfair and you find yourself completely disagreeing with the end of the relationship. We are taught to just suck it up and move on, but sometimes it really isn’t as easy as that. In comes the Ex Factor Guide, which claims to help you get back to your ex. It sounded amazing and it comes with a full money back guarantee, I felt this was a product our readers would want an honest review of.
What Is the Ex Factor Guide?
The program has been written by Brad Browning. It was originally designed as a guide specific for women who want to get their ex back if the relationship has ended. Now, however, it has been updated to be suitable for men as well.
The eBook contains 10 chapters across 133 pages and essentially looks at all the different ‘what ifs’ and other situations you could find yourself in. At the end of the program, you should know how to handle any kind of situation and you should be able to get your ex back.
The methods described in the program have been tested in real life situations and has been shown to be effective. Browning is a very respected relationship expert and he really knows what he is talking about. Through his experiences, he has been able to come with some really out of the box ideas and theories that you will never have seen anywhere else.
What’s In The Ex Factor Program?
The “Guide” is divided into 10 important chapters:
- A chapter on understanding why you are no longer together. Essentially, the top and bottom of it is that your partner will no longer be attracted to you.
- A chapter on understanding the qualities within you that are attractive. There are a number of qualities that the opposite gender finds particularly attractive, such as being goal orientated or having excellent social skills. This chapter teaches you which attractive qualities you have.
- A chapter on finding out which things about you are considered not attractive. It is very important to know what you do that is putting your partner off your relationship, after all.
- A chapter that teaches you how to accept the situation you are in now, rather than panicking.
- From here, you will learn more about the actual actions to take to get your partner back. Women, for instance, should break all contact with their ex for at least a month. This has been proven to work on men. Additionally, it is an opportunity for a woman to cool down a little bit and not be driven by hurt when she does contact her ex.
- In this chapter, you will be shown how important it is to get back out there and to start dating others. This is a win-win situation. It could create jealousy in your ex, so that they are more inclined to review their own feelings and come back; or, if that doesn’t work, you will already be moving on and finding joy and happiness somewhere else.
- This chapter looks at what to do if and when your ex-partner starts to contact you.
- This chapter looks at how to behave if your ex-partner does not in fact contact you.
- You will now learn how to create a plan and strategy of what to do when you meet back up with your ex. This will show you how to make sure the date is fantastic.
- An important chapter on how to seduce your ex again once the date goes off on a good start.
Prices and What You Get
The program currently costs $47 and comes with a 60 day money back guaranteed. For this, you will receive:
- The Ex Factor System itself.
- The Pro Audio course, which is five hours long.
- A Pro Video series in three parts.
- Text the Love Back, a bonus eBook.
- Simple Steps to Sex Appeal, a bonus eBook.
What I Liked about the Ex Factor Guide
- You will learn how to change your own mentality so that you can get through the first few stages of breaking up.
- It teaches you about your personal attractive and not so attractive qualities.
- It has been reviewed in real life situations.
- The author is a highly respected relationship experts.
- The program is available on Clickbank, which means it is accepted as being of good quality.
- It comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee.
What I Didn’t Like About The Ex Factor Guide
- The author believes that there is only one reason for a breakup: one partner losing their attraction. This means that it also takes a one size fits all approach. Personally, I feel like every individual and situation is unique.
- It doesn’t provide any communication tips. In reality, if you get back with your ex, issues from the past will have to be addressed at some point and this isn’t covered at all.
- Some of the chapters feel a bit rushed and don’t provide a lot of detail.
The Final Verdict
If you have only recently split up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, this program may be very beneficial to you. It helps you to control yourself and not go running after your ex and making a fool of yourself. Instead, it teaches you how to take the time to get to know yourself and what to do afterwards to make yourself attractive to your ex once again.
Some of these steps include making your ex jealous. While this may sound petty, the reality is that it works. And if it doesn’t, it does mean that you are starting to move on by seeing other people.
Unfortunately, the program does not teach you how to address any issues that existed between you are and your partner in the past. This is because the author believes the only real issue is a loss of attraction. On the other hand, the goal of the program is to get your back with your ex. Keeping your ex is a whole other program! As such, I fully recommend the Ex Factor Guide.